Effective date: September 9, 2015.
When you visit our Website
- IP Address – We collect your IP address to measure our incoming traffic and better ascertain who is visiting our site, and what we can do to make our site better for you.
- Referral Web site – We collect those sites that “referred” you to us via a link. This allows us to track our leads.
- Browser Type – We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Web site for our visitors.
When you request a catalog or brochures through our Web site
- We collect your name, address and telephone number. If you would like to change your catalog mailing information and preferences, please email to: Email for information.
When you communicate with us through our web site
- We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products that you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional and/or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional and/or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting one of our customer service representatives.
We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offering to you, as well as for our internal use.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your information. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
How can you give us feedback or contact us?
Simply send an e-mail to: Email for information. or call (312) 738-3800 and ask to speak with a Sales/Marketing Manager. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
How can you correct inaccurate information?
You may correct some personal and account information maintained in our database. To correct any other information, please contact us via e-mail: Email for information. or by phone at (312) 738-3800.